1. Purposes of Personal Information collection
Mui Ne Resort collects Personal Information of its Customer for one or more following purposes:
- To process and administer the use of hotel accommodation services.
- To contact Customer to handle Customer's needs.
- To process and administer the marketing activities, the sending of promotion program to Customer such as updates on latest promotion and offer in connection with Mui Ne Resort's products and services;
- To receive information, comments, suggestions, claims of Customer to improve the service quality of Mui Ne Resort.
- To enhance the security and safety of online payment transactions.
2. Types of collected information
The types of Personal Information that Mui Ne Resort collects may include:
- Customer Personal Information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport, ID card or other personally identifiable papers (date of issuance, place of issuance), nationality.
- Customer contact information such as telephone number, mailing address, email address, fax number.
The aforementioned Personal Information is required for specific services, Customer has the right to refuse or not to provide sufficient information required. In such circumstance, Mui Ne Resort may be unable to deliver to Customer the full services.
Mui Ne Resort needs Customer assistance to ensure that the Personal Information is complete and accurate. Therefore, Customer is kindly requested to inform Mui Ne Resort of any changes of Customer Personal Information by contacting Mui Ne Resort by means disclosed on its website.
3. Methods of Personal Information collection
Mui Ne Resort collects the Personal Information aforesaid in Point 2 via its website through its online booking services.
4. Time for Personal Information retention
Mui Ne Resort will retain all Personal Information collected from Customer on its internal system in the period of provided services or as long as fulfilling the purposes for which it was collected or until the Personal Information are required to be deleted by Customer.
5. Disclosure of collected Personal Information
Mui Ne Resort may disclose the Personal Information to the third parties, such as its partners, other providers of travel-related services for the purpose of providing the best services to Customer.
Besides, Mui Ne Resort may disclose Customer's Personal information to competent authorities for security and other purposes required by law.
6. Address of the unit that collects and handles Personal Information
Tran Dang Travel Service-Trading Co. Ltd (TheSinhTourist)
246-248 De Tham Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84.28.38389597 – Fax: +84.28.38369322
For online payment, credit card information such as name of cardholder, card number, expiry date for all transactions are processed securely using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) at MasterCard system. Mui Ne Resort Hotel - A member of TheSinhTourist does not store any information related to Customer's credit card in TheSinhTourist system. Customer's credit card information is totally secured at the MasterCard System and the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank).
7. Customer's rights to amend Personal Information
Customer can exercise its rights to amend Customer Personal Information by accessing Mui Ne Resort's website or contact Mui Ne Resort via email or address disclosed on its website.
If Customer provides incorrect or incomplete Personal Information which prevents Mui Ne Resort from verifying Customer identity, Mui Ne Resort might be unable to uphold the above privacy rights of Customer.
8. Commitment to protecting Customer Personal Information
Mui Ne Resort is committed to protecting Customer's Personal Information and will use its best endeavours and take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information Customer provides while using this website will be remained confidential and protected from unauthorized access but Mui Ne Resort does not warrant against all unauthorized accesses. In case that the unauthorized access is beyond our control, Mui Ne Resort will not be liable for any claims, disputes or losses arisen out or in connection with that unauthorized access by any means.
Terms and conditions and contents of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam.
Address: 144 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Ham Tien Ward (KM 16), Phan Thiet City, Viet Nam.
All confirmed booking whether cancelled, Amended, Postponed, Delayed or similar
will be treated as under the cancellation policy: